Lilypie

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Home Sweet Home

During the Memorial Day weekend, Denis, Diego, and I traveled to my hometown--Scottsbluff, Nebraska. Denis did something very brave...he met nearly my entire family AND survived. :) I knew he'd fit right in...and he even enjoyed all the family stories about great-grandpa! While we were there, we visited THE Bluff--Scotts Bluff National Monument. Despite the gloomy appearance, the weather wasn't too bad and we had a good time. Denis found the history interesting and I hadn't been up there in a few years. We hope to be back home after Diego makes his appearance!


Overlooking Scottsbluff below ..............................The Bluff from the south side



The Belly on The Bluff.......................................... We do have cars in western, NE, I promise

No comments:

Post a Comment