Lilypie

Monday, June 15, 2009

I can't believe I'm blogging

First MySpace...then Facebook... I've never "blogged" before. I don't even read blogs. But...after some very good friends told me about theirs, they've convinced me there are some pretty good reasons to keep one. Soooo, here is the Shafenberg-Bernal blog. Maybe we'll end up with a cool nickname like Brangelina or Speidi. Hm. Maybe not. Anyway, I'll be doing my best to keep everyone up-to-date on our newest adventure...Diego. I already feel like he has so much life. He's been "traveling" to exotic places and enjoys "waving" at the camera (a.k.a., sonogram wand). He moves around constantly in his little...well, not so little if you ask me...home. If he's anything at all like his Dad, he will be one active, curious, adventurous little chico. :) Let's see if I can keep up with the boys, eh?

Welcome to our little spot on the world wide web...Pictures and updates coming soon!

1 comment:

  1. I suggest the obvious ShafenBernal :D

    This blog is a great idea! sign me up as a follower

    Luis O

    ReplyDelete